A blessed brotherhood, we are a Sacred Band, an LGBTQIA FC working towards the common goals of progression, self-expression, and freedom!
Sacred Band FC on Faerie server is proud to be partnering with LGBTQ FC to co-sponsor 2019 Faerie Pride Celebration! We are one week away from the start of the festivities. It is not too late to get involved. If your FC is interested in donating or joining in on the activities, please let us know!
FFXIV is returning to Paris for Japan Expo! ShadowBringers will be on full display at the Paris Japan Expo from July 4, 2019 to July 7, 2019. Attendees will have the opportunity to take on Yojimbo and Titania in two different fights, Yoshi-P will be on hand to judge the cosplay contest, and SE is promising that this year’s Japan Expo FFXIV fan gathering will be an evening to remember! (From Lodestone)
Starting 6/6/2019, Make It Rain 2019 will reward Gold Saucer attendees with a 50% increase in MGP for all attractions including GATEs, minigames, and Cactpot! Additionally, there will be major discounts on furnishings and glamour gear at the special event vendor! For more information, visit the Lodestone!
Moogle Treasure Trove: The Hunt for Philosophy event is upon us! Beginning May 30, 2019 until the launch of 5.0, adventurers across Hydaelyn have the opportunity to obtain rare loots via Itinerant Moogles that are collecting Irregular Tomestones of Philosophy! For more information, visit:
FFXIV 5.0 Official Benchmark is up and can be downloaded here:
If you are on PS4, the video of the benchmark can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/GlOBnVv6byI
5.0 Shadowbringers releases July 2, 2019 with Early Access starting on June 28, 2019! 5.0 brings several job changes and two new jobs; Dancer and Gunbreaker and two new genderlocked races; Hrothgar (Male only), and Viera (Female only).
Information regarding the expansion of the NA Data Center and free world transfers has been posted to the Lodestone! Find the details here:
“Legacy of Allag” — As of patch 4.4, players no longer need to complete specific fates in order to unlock the Labyrinth of the Ancients! Instead, players must now defeat specific enemies. For more information check this link:
The crossover event of the decade is finally upon us! Tuesday, 4/16/19 begins the collaboration event between FFXIV and FFXV! Make sure to get your 4-person Regalia mount! Details can be found here
https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/01370cd043d120e8de66fc1e7023f6842fb9cb08 and here
Free Login Campaign! From April 8 to June 17, certain players can log in for free for up to 7 days of play time! Requirements can be found at
- Don't Worry, Be HoppyGreetings, everyone! The warm and sunny season of spring is slowly rolling in across the Northern Hemisphere, and with it comes the return of our spring-themed seasonal event, Hatching-tide! The event that sprouted from the dream of a young girl is about to start once more! Seasonal Event Schedule This… Read more »
- Lyrical OblivionHi everyone, Can you believe it's already been a month since Patch 5.2 launched? Time really does fly! Between the new Eden raid, ocean fishing, and Ishgardian Restoration there's much to experience! Throughout your journeys, do you ever stop and take a moment to get lost in the music? The… Read more »
- Aetheryte Attuned: PAX East 2020Greetings, everyone! Bayohne here, back at the office after four days of PAX East! We had a blast seeing the community and interacting with everyone that came by! Don't worry if you weren't able to visit, because today we'll be exploring the various festivities we had on tap. FINAL FANTASY… Read more »
- Flowers In Her HairGreetings, adventurers! I'm sure everyone is busy enjoying all that Patch 5.2 has to offer right now. Perhaps you're sailing out on the Endeavor, catching up with the Qitari, or battling familiar foes in Eden's Verse! I hope you are having fun no matter the activity, but I wanted to… Read more »
- Blue and Yellow, Blue and Yellow, Blue and YellowGreetings & Salutations everyone, Okieeomi here to bring you a special Valentione's Day event update. I hope you've been able to experience all the exciting activities the event has to offer! As we mentioned in our previous blog post, this seasonal event was segmented into two phases; the voting phase… Read more »
- ABCD, Easy as 1-2-3-4Hello, this is Voltenyne from the Community Team! Patch 5.2 arrives on Tuesday, Feb. 18 and will introduce plenty of new content, as well as various improvements and features to the user interface (UI)! Today we'll be taking a quick look at some UI updates before they appear in the… Read more »
- Framed to PerfectionGreetings, everyone! Zhexos from the Community team here! Patch 5.2 is around the corner (arriving February 18!), so today I'd like to go over some updates coming to the group pose feature! * Be sure to click each image to view the full size! ▼Control Guide has been added While… Read more »
- Viva La ValentioneGreetings wanderers, Love is in the air and Valentione's day is about to begin! This is my favorite seasonal event...maybe I just really love, love.❤ There is something special about celebrating all those that are closest to you and we make sure there's no shortage of that in Eorzea! Seasonal… Read more »
- Rats Off To HeavensturnGreetings and salutations, adventurers! How are you enjoying this year's Starlight Celebration? I hope you and your chocobo are keeping cozy in its new Saintly Barding as the year winds down. Be sure to enjoy the Starlight festivities until the end of the year! But as we all know, the… Read more »
- Feasting For FourteenHello everyone! I'm sure some of you are currently running around the lush landscapes of Onsal Hakair, charging to the next ovoo to try and claim it as your own. Keep those reflexes sharp because the next season of the feast will be starting in Patch 5.18! As mentioned by… Read more »